Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Video Games and Technology

I chose this class, because it is a requirement. I am not big on games, but from time to time, I play them . However, I am into technology.Technology is actually the world's most popular invention right now. For an instance, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are all technology based. It helps people to communicate and network with others. Unfortunately, of all these I only have Facebook in which I had to recently reactivate for this class. In my opinion technology is going to replace the traditional aspects of doing things. For an example, people rather send an e-mail or text before communicating in person. In addition, board games have become less entertaining and video games are played on a daily basis. Even in public places, in some cases, patients have to sign in on a computer. So the constant changes kind of force people to have some type of technology literacy. With that being said, I try to become knowledgeable about new technology. Although I am not a gaming fanatic, I put forth the effort to engage in it when curiosity arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment