Monday, November 11, 2013

Research

The big research paper has been quite a journey for me. I have used Aum databases to find sources. It has been easy to find topics on "flipping the classroom." However it has been difficult to find sources that are in contrast to this. Basically I have to make the best with what I have.I have never done an eight page paper before. So this is quite a challenge.
Researching this topic has been very complicated  for me. I have used many different phrases to find useful content. As I  continue to gather different sources, I am sure that this essay will come together fine.Though I understand that this is an argument essay I am unsure about whether I am arguing using the authors point of views or am I allowed to throw in my two cents?
If I stop overthinking, I would be more than halfway done with the paper. The rough draft definitely looks like a rough draft. However, the final draft will be completely different and well put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment